Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship 2023-24
About the Program
Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship 2023-24 is an opportunity offered by the Cummins India Foundation (a public charitable trust) to provide financial assistance to students who are currently pursuing professional degree/diploma in Engineering at an educational institute recognized by the University Grants Commission/Central/State Government. The selected candidates will receive admission and tuition fees payable to the Educational Institution.
Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program 2023-24
- be below 25 years of age
- be currently pursuing a professional degree/diploma course in Engineering at a recognized educational institute by UGC/central government/state government OR
- have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in senior secondary or higher secondary exams and admitted to the specified courses for further studies
- have an annual family income of less than INR 6 lakhs from all sources
- Preference will be given to 1st/2nd-year degree and diploma students.
- The students elevating to 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of Engineering (degree) OR 1st, 2nd year of Diploma can also apply. However, candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in all their previous examinations.
- The scholarship program can be availed by students currently studying in and around Ahmednagar, Indore, Jamshedpur, Phaltan, Pune, Nagpur, and aspirational districts of – Northeast, Maharashtra and Jharkhand ONLY.
- The selected students will receive awards following benefits under this scholarship –
- Admission fees
- Tuition fees
- Reimbursement of stationery of up to INR 1,500 per semester or INR 3,000 per year
- Class 10 and 12 diploma/marksheet
- 1st/2nd year Engineering degree/diploma/marksheet
- College Fee structure
- College Fee Receipts
How to apply?
- Online application forms are available when students click on ‘Apply Now’ link. Incomplete online application forms shall not be considered.
- Applicants must enter correct and authentic data in the application form. The data will be verified, and, if found incorrect / not authentic, the candidature will not be considered, and the scholarship will be withdrawn.