Our Mission & Vision
At our foundation, we envision a world where every student has equal access to educational opportunities and resources, regardless of their financial background or circumstances.
Our mission is to help students achieve their full potential by providing them with the tools and resources they need to succeed. We do this by offering free career guidance programs, organizing conferences for NGOs, and helping students apply for scholarships.
Ameen E Mudassar
- Engineering Graduate turned Career Counsellor turned Social Entrepreneur who founded CIGMA – Career Information & Guidance Movement for All in April 2007.
- Visited 100+ cities in India, UAE, Qatar & Oman and conducted 600+ workshops and Programs impacting and benefitting 5,00,000+ students since 2001.
- Career Counselling Expert at THE HINDU Career Counselling Sessions organized by India’s Leading National Newspaper – THE HINDU since 2009.
- Career Guidance programs on India’s National News Channel – Doordarshan Chandana and several regional TV Channels.
- Serial Social Entrepreneur who started Social Development Initiatives like CAREER YATRA, (Free Career Guidance & Scholarship Awareness Program) in 2008, LTSE (Lead Talent Search Exam) in 2010, SINC (South India NGOs Conference) in 2012, ESCHOLAR (One Stop Solution for Government & Private Scholarships) in 2015 & ECUBATE (Free Motivation, Memory & Study Skills Program) in 2016.
- Founder – www.after10thwhat.com & www.after12thwhat.com : India’s leading websites on Courses, Careers, Jobs and Scholarships after 10th and 12th .
- Co-founder & Executive Member, Mercy Mission Association – Umbrella Organization of 25 NGOs of Bangalore which came together for Covid Relief Work in 2022.
- Co-founder, Emergency Response Team (ERT) Bangalore – Volunteer group started in July 2020 to help citizens with Hospital Beds & Covid Emergencies.
- Co-founder, www.covidhelplinebangalore.com started on 17th July 2020. 1 million+ citizens got help during COVID 19 in 2020 & 2021. In Association with GIVE INDIA, Covid Helpline Bangalore helped 500+ families with Cash Relief of Rs.1.5 crore
Our Projects includes free career guidance programs, free laptops for young people, ejobs to help getting the jobs.
Even a small donation can have a big impact, so why not consider making a contribution today?
Contribute to a Projects
Your contribution will make a meaningful difference in our efforts to create a bright future for others. We are committed to transparency, accountability, and impact, and will keep you updated on the progress and outcomes of our work.
Join our mission. Volunteer, Donate, Advocate. Get Started Today.