SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
About the Program
The Government of Karnataka has initiated the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students in Class 9 & 10. The scholarship aims to support these students by directly transferring the scholarship amount to their bank accounts.
Students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) are eligible for the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship. Eligible students can apply for this scholarship by enrolling on the State Scholarship Portal. It is maintained by the Karnataka government. Students can submit applications for pre-matriculated scholarships via the official website – bcwd.karnataka.gov.in.
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
- Candidates should belong to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Candidates should be pursuing studies from Class 9 & Class 10.
- The family income of the candidate should not exceed INR 1 lakh per annum.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their last qualifying examination. Class 1 students are excluded from meeting these eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The parents of the candidates who are not in regular jobs and are unable to provide basic requirements like education to their children are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidate should be a domicile in Karnataka.
- College Registration Number / Students SATS ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- National Scholarship Portal ID
- Income / Caste / EWS Certificate number in the name of the student
- e-Attestation Numbers
- Disability Card Number
- FRUITS ID(Applicable for students who are children of farmer/s)
- e-Attestation of fee receipt is not required for all students studying in Karnataka
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of the SSP Pre Matric scholarship
- They need to create an account to proceed further with the registration process and select ‘Pre-Matric’ options on the homepage.
- Candidates need to enter their SATS ID and click on the ‘Get Data’ tab.
- Candidates need to check the data displayed on the screen and then click yes to move forward if the entire data is correct.
- Next candidates need to enter a mobile number to generate an OTP.
- Using the OTP candidates need to put the password according to the guidelines and click on the submit button.
- User id and password will be generated for each candidate once the OTP is verified.
- Generated ID and password will be shared with all the candidates on their registered mobile numbers.
How to create an account on SSP Scholarship Portal 2023-24?
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of the State Scholarship Portal (SSP)
- Next, they need to choose Pre Matric Scholarship by clicking on the required link.
- Then, they need to click on the ‘Create Account’ tab.
- Candidates need to select yes if they have their Aadhaar number.
- Next, they need to enter the details related to Aadhaar and click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Candidates need to enter their mobile number and email id.
- Then an OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Next, the candidates need to fill in their basic information like nationality, caste and other details.
- After filling up all the information and saving it, the account will be created.
How To Login?
- Candidates need to use their generated id and password to login into the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship portal.
- Under the students’ login page candidates need to provide basic information like Aadhar details, caste certificate, income certificate, NSP ID and all other mandatory personal details.
- Next, they need to click on the ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
Department-wise Helpline Number
- Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department: 080-22261789
- Department of Minority Welfare: 080-22535931
- E-Attestation/ Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk: 080-35254757
- Department of Social Welfare: 9008400010/ 9008400078
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare: 080-8050770005
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source – www.buddy4study.com