Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program
About the Program
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2023-24 is an initiative of Merck India that aims to support under-privileged students who are keen to pursue higher education. The scholarship program is open for students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru. It offers financial assistance to Class 10 passed students until they graduate in a chosen discipline. Under this scholarship program, MICT scholars receive INR 35,000 per year (based on actual receipts of education expenses as submitted by students) to cover their various academic expenses. The long-term financial support offered by this scholarship is aimed at encouraging talented students from financially weaker families and helping them in laying a foundation for a bright and secure future.
Merck India Charitable Scholarship Program 2023-24 has been running since 2005. Many MICT scholars have successfully completed their education and are employed in various professional fields including Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation and Nursing.
*Note – This webpage is best viewed in Google Chrome, Safari, UC Web and other web browsers except Internet Explorer.
Merck India Charitable Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum of 80% marks in 2023.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
INR 35,000* per year till graduation
*Note – Scholarship disbursal amount subject to actual educational expenses.
- Copy of Class 10 mark sheet attested by school/institution principal or any gazetted officer
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of all the earning family members attested by respective employers & revenue office/tehsildar or income certificate of the family from revenue office/BPL card/ration card.
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Latest school fee receipt/student ID proof (academic year 2023-24)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque or original letter from the bank clearly stating the following details:
- Name of the account holder
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank & branch name
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using your registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Source – www.buzzy4study.com