G.P Birla Scholarship 2023-24
About the Program
G.P Birla Scholarship 2023-24 Trust has been established to promote education, develop human resources and empower the youth of the Country. With this objective, the Trust proposes to grant Scholarships to meritorious students, male or female, from West Bengal, who have in the year 2023, passed class XII examination and have secured 85% marks or more from WBCHSE or 90% or more from ISC/CBSE and whose family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000/- per year and as such are in need of financial help to pursue further studies.
G.P Birla Scholarship2023-24
- Indian citizen residing in West Bengal
- Holds a 12th standard passing certificate with either 85% marks (state board) or 90% marks (CBSE)
- Family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 3 lakh
- Eligible for pursuing courses in various fields, including:
- Professional courses like Company Secretaryship, Cost Accountancy, and Chartered Accountancy
- Tuition and Hostel Fees: Rs. 50,000 per student per year
- First-year Book Purchase: Rs. 7,000
- Expert Panel, which presently includes Prof. Sumanta Basu of Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata and Dr. Rajib Das of Jadavpur University, Kolkata, will review the applications received and interview shortlisted prospective candidates.
- The decision of the Expert Panel will be final. It is expected that financial support of GP Birla Educational Foundation will help produce future leaders of the country.
How can you apply?
- Click the “Click here & apply” button.
- Carefully read the Scholarship details.
- Fill out the form and attach all necessary documents with care.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the application.