8th South India NGOs Conference – SINC 2019
Professionalism & Leadership in NGOs
Conference Advisory Board
1. Dr. Taha Mateen – Chairman & MD, Accura Hospital & HBS Hospital
2. Syed Mohamed Beary – Chairman & MD, Bearys Group
3. Sherif Kottapurath – Chairman & MD, Posibolt Solutions
1. Mr. Feroze Abdulla, MD, Feroze’s Properties
2. Prof. M. Ashraf Ali, President, LEAD Trust
3. Mr. Ameen-e-Mudassar, CEO, CIGMA Foundation
- 250+ delegates, 50+ Thought Leaders & Experts across India.
- Presentations, Talks, Stalls & Panel Discussions Experts – 8 Sessions in 2 days.
- Award Function – Social Heroes, Social Entrepreneurs & Model NGOs.
- Release of NGO GUIDE 2019 & DVD with information & resource material for NGOs.
- Networking of NGOs, Fund Raising Ideas & Government Schemes.
WHO CAN ATTEND ?
Muslim Community – Individuals, NGOs (Trust/Association/Society) and institutions across India, who are working in the field of social work, community development and interested to learn more, network with other NGOs and grow their activities.
Note : Outstation Participants must make their own Travel & Stay arrangements in Bangalore.
Rs. 1800/- per Participant which includes 2 Days Tea, Snacks & Lunch. Every Participant gets FREE Conference Laptop Bag ( worth Rs.600/-), NGO Guide 2019 ( worth Rs.300/-) & NGO Guide DVD 2019 ( worth Rs.500/-).
Note: The NGO Guide & DVD 2019 will contain detailed information of various Government Schemes, Scholarships, Guidelines for NGOs, Expert Advice, CSR Funds, Directory of NGOs and Useful PPTs, PDFs and documents for NGOs.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Platform for New and Existing NGOs to Meet, Discuss, Network, Share & Learn.
- Authentic Information about Government Schemes, grants and Funds for NGOs.
- Interaction with Eminent Speakers, NGO Experts & Resource Persons across India.
- Opportunity to start new initiatives and partner with National and International NGOs.
- Discover the secrets of effective NGO Management, Growth and reach to masses.