7th South India NGOs Conference – SINC 2018 Conference Highlights
Role of NGOs in Capacity Development
For any queries call : 080-4155-4225 / 9845314511
Conference Advisory Board
1. Dr. Taha Mateen – Chairman & MD, Accura Hospital & HBS Hospital
2. Syed Mohamed Beary – Chairman & MD, Bearys Group
3. Sherif Kottapurath – Chairman & MD, Posibolt Solutions
1. Mr. Feroze Abdulla, MD, Feroze’s Properties
2. Prof. M. Ashraf Ali, President, LEAD Trust
3. Mr. Ameen-e-Mudassar, CEO, CIGMA Foundation
- 250+ delegates representing NGOs from 6 South Indian States.
- 8 Sessions which include Presentations, Talks & Discussions by Eminent Speakers & Resource Persons from New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, etc..
- Lifetime Social Work Award & Social Hero Awards to people who have changed lives.
- Release of a NGO GUIDE 2018 & DVD with information & resource material for NGOs.
WHO CAN ATTEND ?
- Muslim Community – Individuals, NGOs (Trust/Association/Society ) and institutions who are working in the field of social work and interested to learn more, network with other NGOs and grow their activities.
- Outstation Participants must make their own Travel & Stay arrangements in Bangalore.
1. Rs. 1600/- per Participant includes 2 Days Lunch, Tea, Snacks plus Conference Bag
2. Free SOUVENIR & DVD worth Rs.1000/- for every Participant
3. The Souvenir & DVD contain detailed information of various Government Schemes, Scholarships, CSR Funds, Directory of NGOs and Useful PPTs, PDFs and documents for NGOs.
- Keynote Address by India’s Top Social Leaders
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Social Change
- Social Hero Awards for Social Work
- Young Achiever Awards
- Government Schemes for NGOs
- Presentation by Government Officials on Schemes
- Capacity Development – Why ? and How ?
- CSR Funds – How to get the maximum benefit ?
- Union Budget 2018 for NGOs
- Individual Social Responsibility (ISR)
- Career in Social work
- Fund Generation Ideas
- Success Stories of NGOs
- Open Forum – Presentation by NGOs
- Leadership Development in NGOs
- Expert Talks on Scaling NGO Activity
- NGO Stalls
- Networking among NGOs
- and much more…
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
1. Platform for New and Existing NGOs to Meet, Discuss, Network, Share & Learn.
2. Authentic Information about Government Schemes, grants and Funds for NGOs.
3. Interaction with Eminent Speakers, NGO Experts & Resource Persons across India.
4. Opportunity to start new initiatives and partner with National and International NGOs.
5. Discover the secrets of effective NGO Management, Growth and reach to masses.