6th South India NGOs Conference – SINC 2017 Conference Highlights
Role of NGOs in Youth Empowerment
Conference Advisory Board
1. Dr. Taha Mateen – Chairman & MD, Accura Hospital & HBS Hospital
2. Syed Mohamed Beary – Chairman & MD, Bearys Group
3. Sherif Kottapurath – Chairman & MD, Posibolt Solutions
1. Mr. Feroze Abdulla, MD, Feroze’s Properties
2. Prof. M. Ashraf Ali, President, LEAD Trust
3. Mr. Ameen-e-Mudassar, CEO, CIGMA Foundation
- 350+ delegates representing NGOs from Goa, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry & Kerala Participate.
- More than 8 Sessions which include Presentations, Talks & Discussions by Eminent Speakers & Resource Persons from New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai & Bangalore.
- Release of a Souvenir & DVD with useful information & resource material for NGOs.
WHO CAN ATTEND ?
- Muslim Community – Individuals, NGOs (Trust/Association/Society ) and institutions who are working in the field of social work and interested to learn more, network with other NGOs and grow their activities.
- Outstation Participants must make their own Travel & Stay arrangements in Bangalore.
1. Rs. 1500/- per Participant includes 2 Days Lunch, Tea, Snacks plus Conference Bag
2. Free SOUVENIR & DVD worth Rs.1000/- for every Participant
3. The Souvenir & DVD contain detailed information of various Government Schemes, Scholarships, CSR Funds, Directory of NGOs and Useful PPTs, PDFs and documents for NGOs.
1. Keynote Address by India’s Top Social Development Leaders
2. Lifetime Achievement Award for Social Change
3. Social Hero Awards for Social Work
4. Youth Icon Awards for Social Impact
5. Youth Empowerment – Mission 2025
6. Government Schemes for Youth Empowerment
7. Presentation by Government Officials on Schemes
8. Schemes & Opportunities for Rural Youth
9. Schemes for Disabled Youth
10. Schemes for Young Women Empowerment
11. Training Youth for Competitive Exams
12. How to get CSR Funds for Youth Programs ?
13. Budget 2017 – What benefits for NGOs ?
14. Health Schemes – Youth Involvement
15. Creating Young Leaders for Social Work
16. How to raise Funds for causes ?
17. Success Stories of NGOs
18. Open Forum – Presentation by NGOs
19. LEAD Talent Search Exam – LTSE
20. Networking among NGOs
21. Capacity Building Training for NGOs
22. Leadership Building in NGOs
and much more…
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
1. Platform for New and Existing NGOs to Meet, Discuss, Network, Share & Learn.
2. Authentic Information about Government Schemes, grants and Funds for NGOs.
3. Interaction with Eminent Speakers, NGO Experts & Resource Persons across India.
4. Opportunity to start new initiatives and partner with National and International NGOs.
5. Discover the secrets of effective NGO Management, Growth and reach to masses.