What is HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2018-19?
HP Inc. India, as part of its CSR program, is offering scholarships to students. HP India invites applications from post-matric school students and undergraduates belonging to economically weaker sections of the society for the HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2018-19. The Pan-India program seeks to provide scholarships to students from three different brackets: Class 10th passed students, Undergraduate Students and Diploma/ITI students. HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2018-19 will provide 750 scholarships this year, of which 50% are reserved for girl students.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Students who have passed 10th / 12th std with 60% and studying in 11th / ITI / Diploma / Graduation
- Annual Family Income should be not more than INR 4 Lakhs
What are the benefits ?
A total of 750 scholarships will be provided to selected applicants based on the following details:
- 1-Year Scholarships for Diploma/ITI students: 275 scholarships worth INR 20,000 each
- 2-Year Scholarships for students enrolled in Class 11: 250 scholarships worth INR 20,000 per year each
- 3-Year Scholarships for Undergraduate students: 225 scholarships worth INR 30,000 per year each
NOTE: 50% of scholarships in each category are reserved for girl students
What are the documents required for the HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2018-19?
The following documents will be required with each application:
- Passport sized photograph
- Valid ID proof (issued by Govt. of India)
- Income Proof (Salary Slip/Affidavit/Ration Card/Income Certificate/BPL/APL/Food Security Card)
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet (in case of student passed class 12th or studying in graduation in 1st Year/3 Year Diploma)
- Current Year Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College or School ID card/Bonafide Certificate
What are the selection criteria ?
- Selected applications will go through basic initial screening for document verification
- Applicants clearing the screening round will have to undergo a telephonic interview
- Final scholars’ list will be disclosed after panel discussion based on scholarship application and interview round
What are the important dates ?
- Scholarship Initiation: 26th January 2019
- Application Deadline: 8th March 2019
- Scholar Announcement: May 2019
Check out the Results here.
Note: The result date is postponed due to an extension in the application deadline and a large number of applications received for this scholarship.
Helpline No: 8448709545